- Our client wanted a multi-functional marketing tool that would help to:
1) market the funeral home
2) educate individuals on the topic of pre-need funeral planning and
3) provide an invaluable resource for the families they serve covering helpful topics relating to pre-need, at need and after care
- The finished product would need to help promote the idea behind funeral planning, which is simply, that one day a great deal of vital information about you will be needed by your family and anyone whose responsibility it is to assist them. There's no doubt that those who plan ahead are more comfortable knowing not only that their personal wishes will be fulfilled, but also that unnecessary difficulties can be avoided.
- The client needed to be assured of a professional approach especially when dealing with the local business community and wanted to impress on the virtues of an independent family funeral home with strong local ties.
How we helped
Our sales team recruited a selection of local businesses to fund and be included in the publication. We ensured each business could provide a product or service that would meet the needs of families planning a funeral, be it pre-need or at-need.
Following the existing brand identity and keeping a local, family owned feel, our design and copywriting team set to work to provide 1000 P4 portrait premium ‘coffee table’ style books, complemented by a HTML5 digital version that could be shared to the wider family and be used as a multiplatform marketing tool by the client.
We used a mix of local and stock photos and information taken from the client's website. Added to this we supplied comprehensive industry specific information resulting in a complete resource that will assist families the client serves and help the client to market their funeral home to the local community.