Rose Mortuary in Knoxville, Tennessee has a strong history, which dates back to the 1800s. Since that time they have been catering to the needs of the families they serve with care, compassion and professionalism. Earning them a respected place within their community.
The funeral home began under the guiding hands of Edward B. Mann in 1884 with Frank L. Rose joining the staff in 1923. In subsequent years each worked in and owned different funeral homes, each gaining recognition and respect for their care and compassion.
Over time the funeral industry in their communities changed, with the closing of other establishments, leading to the coming together of two highly respected families – the Rose family and the Mann family.
Today the funeral home is one of the oldest businesses in the city and is one of the largest independent funeral homes in the state of Tennessee.